Druva CloudRanger provides a range of Cloud Data Management software solutions targeted at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of businesses, saving both time and money. We are sourcing a number of experienced Customer Success Executives, based in Letterkenny, Donegal.
The Customer Success Executive’s key mission is to ensure users/customers implement their technology in the most effective way possible – delivering the most appropriate positive outcomes for their business – and ultimately delivering a positive, world-class experience.
This will be done by:
- Project managing the implementation of client software (full training will be given).
- Providing support for the wider customer base, overseeing the resolution of unexpected issues and providing the appropriate business and technical context to ensure resolution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an expanding team in one of the fastest growing worldwide Industries.
This is a full time, traditional office position with field-based duties with a competitive salary of c.35k depending on experience.
Day to day responsibilities
- Work closely with new clients to implement software and ensuring their use of the service is closely aligned with their business strategies.
- Become an expert on customers’ implementations of our product.
- Identify trends in the adoption and utilization of our product and provide guidance to customers
- Provide ongoing support to our wider customer base
- Advocate customers’ product feature priorities internally
- Contribute internally to the team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert for specific technical or process areas
- Keep the CRM database up to date
- To manage both time and priorities effectively
- Supporting the implementation and being a customer’s key contact to ensure customer success.
- To be a strong representative of the client at all times
- Liaising effectively with the support team and sales team
- Communicating with the marketing team on support needed to carry out business development objectives
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree or equivalent work experience in a technology or HR related subject
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and able to readily adapt to changing market requirements
- Have a strong technical aptitude: ability to explain technical aspects of our product and learn how to use our product inside out
- Be comfortable communicating with executive-level customers, with the ability to solve problems and leave customers feeling supported, cared-for and satisfied.
- Have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under customer timeline pressures
- Have excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal to help customers to understand a product by breaking down sometimes complex concepts to simple terms
- Be motivated to become ‘certified’ in solutions, product demonstrations
- Have a strong attention to detail: maintaining relationships through thoughtful goal setting, execution, and follow up with customers
- Be able to take control of situations and lead the way towards solutions
- Have experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
- Have experience navigating, escalating, and leading efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- They have an interest in technology and improving processes
To apply please send your CV and covering letter asap for immediate screening interview in strict confidence.
Closing date for applications 21st June.