CloudRanger is looking to hire a Sales Engineer based out of our Letterkenny, Donegal office. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up the day-to-day backup process, they help the modern enterprise protect their data quickly and securely regardless of where it resides, by being instantly available, scalable and easier to use than ever before.
We are a very hard working team but they try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are disruptive, highly adaptable and constantly evolving. Passionate about our product, we live for our customers and have high expectations. This opportunity will suit someone who is constantly challenging themselves and earner to evolve and succeed.
- Conduct discovery calls, qualify prospects and attend remote meetings with Account Executives.
- Differentiate the Product/Solution offerings to audiences ranging from CxOs to engineers and educate them about the technological superiority. Clearly articulate features and translate to business value.
- Deliver awe-inspiring technical product presentations and demos, provide timely and insightful responses to customer queries, and recommend creative ways they can solve customer problems.
- Attain a deep technical understanding of their products and its competitive positioning.
- Perform remote installations, training, and ensure the success of customer POCs.
- Understand and participate in answering the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Deliver sales and pre-sales training to channel partners.
- Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with prospects, customers, and channel partners. -Be the customer advocate.
- Create technical sales collateral (presentations, demos, tools, etc), collaborate and share with the global technical sales team.
- Clearly, communicate customer requirements to the Product management team.
- Maintain a complete and timely report on POCs and any assigned project.
- Meet business objectives, working in collaboration with Sales Executives in the region.
- Work on customer InfoSec review requirements with the security team
- Build TCO for customer implementation of client products
- Create a database of competitive products and educate field teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working with relevant IT technologies as a vendor, IT consultant, integrator, or end-user.
- 1+ years of experience in a pre-sales role working with enterprise software solutions (Backup and SaaS experience a plus)
- Experience with storage and data management solution, especially in BCP.
- Background as a system administrator or engineer a strong plus. Experience with MS -Windows, OSX, Linux, VMware and Hyper-V
- Familiarity with Cloud (IaaS/SaaS), security, system administration for servers/endpoints is highly desired
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing startup environment