CloudRanger is looking to hire an Angular JS Developer (preferably with strong experience with AngularJS 5 and exposure to AngularJS 6) responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement both strategic & tactical user interface enhancements in the form of a cloud-hosted SaaS product, with a focus on performance.
Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering medium & complex enhancements to the front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps always
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Exposure to Angular Material & UI Router of benefit.
- Preferably educated to Degree level but will accept relevant industry certifications if accompanied with strong experience.
Additional Beneficial Experience:
- Exposure to AWS a distinct advantage
Salary €30-35k. Please submit a current CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Closing date 2nd July.