In Web development – there are a number of ways to create your own working environment. Some people like to have all code locally, but every day more and more developers are choosing to work in the cloud. With cloud services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) – it is very easy to create a machine, that will make your workspace accessible anywhere. In this post, we will show you how to create and setup EC2 instance for working on your code online.
- Warning: You’re Losing Money by not using EC2 Scheduling
- 10 Tips for Developing an AWS Disaster Recovery Plan
- AWS now lets you migrate MongoDB databases to Dynamo DB
- Choosing The Best EC2 Backup Strategy To Meet Your Needs
- Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances now offer instance size flexibility to help you reduce your EC2 costs