Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud is a pay-as-you-go cloud platform that includes compute power, storage and database services as its core components. Users can select the CPU, memory, storage, networking capacity and access controls, OS, security and additional software needed to run a virtual computing environment.
- Warning: You’re Losing Money by not using EC2 Scheduling
- 10 Tips for Developing an AWS Disaster Recovery Plan
- AWS now lets you migrate MongoDB databases to Dynamo DB
- Choosing The Best EC2 Backup Strategy To Meet Your Needs
- Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances now offer instance size flexibility to help you reduce your EC2 costs