With the amazing growth in Cloud computing in 2015 and the volume of cloud processes continuously growing, there are still many cloud environments that are still managed physically. The need for sophisticated management and automation tools are now required to ensure that the cloud can deliver on its promise of faster and more flexible services, on more devices and on-demand.
- Warning: You’re Losing Money by not using EC2 Scheduling
- 10 Tips for Developing an AWS Disaster Recovery Plan
- AWS now lets you migrate MongoDB databases to Dynamo DB
- Choosing The Best EC2 Backup Strategy To Meet Your Needs
- Amazon EC2 Reserved Instances now offer instance size flexibility to help you reduce your EC2 costs